Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Canadian Tire Hitches Towing With My 2005 Hyundai Accent?

Towing with my 2005 Hyundai Accent? - canadian tire hitches

Ok, so we move to another province and get rid of furniture so that everything we have is that we have boxes and 3 seats (our baby) to the small truck that can reach the seat of each of us need 14 feet and only the means of extensive and costly.

I pull a small trailer behind my car. I looked on the website Uhaul and their system says that my car is a recommended configuration. So I called the company about the price (get a trailer hitch and is less expensive than the truck rental) and the local Canadian Tire and was told that I could do ... Finally I called and was told that Hyundai does not matter what kind of supporters in the Hyundai Accent.


Shortly recommend everyone is towing a trailer, car, in my little Hyundai Accent RT 05?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment