Friday, January 29, 2010

Graco Turbobooster Pad Replacement Need To Fit 3 Carseats In Back Of Honda Accord. Anyone Who Has Done This? What Kind Of Seats?

Need to fit 3 carseats in back of Honda Accord. Anyone who has done this? What kind of seats? - graco turbobooster pad replacement

I have a small child of 5 years in a Graco Turbo Booster and 10 months twins who move the seats forward-facing when the curve 1 I have a Honda Accord 02, the 3 seats are in the rear. Today, only all 3 of Turbo Booster Graco SnugRide and 2 have Our other vehicle is a minivan, so no problem, but I want to get 2 tickets for excellent maintenance of our cars and our budget. All ideas, what works? I heard the radian65 by children of the sun is good, but it costs $ 220 at Walmart! I need something less expensive, if possible. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment