Saturday, January 23, 2010

Video Insight Rapidshare The Best Video Camera For Vlogging/short Films?

The best video camera for vlogging/short films? - video insight rapidshare

I was wondering if people would give me good idea of a video camera would be more than enough on both counts. I'm completely new to the film, but very excited to start. I am looking for good quality, good sound, something like that. I do not know how expensive video cameras, and I'm a total beginner, to them, but I'm willing to pay more than $ 600, if necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Motion Picture CentralJanuary 25, 2010 at 5:20 AM

    The upper and the RCA Small Wonder SD were developed specifically for these tasks and the needs of video. Both cost $ 150 and includes software to upload directly to YouTube. If you want HD, Aiptek HD + and HD are also available for $ 150. If you are running Windows, you have Sony Vegas Movie Studio ($ 75) or buy Pinnacle Studio Plus ($ 99) to. Mac can both video cameras and iMovie, Final Cut or QuickTime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never done to ensure choice, that you have a stereo with a mini microphone jack. I made this terrible mistake and now I am stuck with the video camera and built in MIC. You want to do this, because if you will your film be in need of a directional microphone. (Mini-jack!) I recommend the Canon HV20.

    ReplyDelete